These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mutual BenefitsUrgent Help

From: SUHA ARAFAT - su200@myway.com

Hello Friend!!

I am MRS. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of late YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader
who died on November 11, 2004 in Paris. Since his death and even prior to the
announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion,
humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the
Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have
even been
subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so
traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at
the moment.

When my husband was at his sick bed in the French Military Hospital, Abbas and
Palestinian senior figures were forced to come to a deal with me, after I
created facts on the ground, in accordance with French Law, and prevented PA
members from visiting my husband as he was dying, or to take decisions on
disconnecting the life support machine, until I receive my promise of
our deal.

I was promised $500 Million by Abbas and Palestinian senior figures if I would
reveal my husband secrete fortune worth USD$4 Billion in a number of banks
accounts- in Tel Aviv, London, and Zurich. A $50 Million USD down cash payment
was made to me before I proceed to give out the information of my husband
secrete fortune to them, of which part of the fund held in Tel Aviv has been
released to Abbas by the Israeli government recently. You must have heard over
the media reports about this.

The amount I received, I quickly moved to an investment firm in Europe
for safe
keeping. Since my husband?s death I have been in struggle to receive
the balance
of the promise made to me but to no avail, instead I am been antagonized and
humiliated and wanting me to return the $50 Million they gave to me. I have
refused to disclose where I have deposited the fund. They are not relenting on
their effort to make me poor for life. As you know, the Muslim
community has no
regards for woman, more importantly when the woman is from a Christian
background, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.

Since I am not very sure of getting your consent yet on the issue, I
prefer not
to divulge the name of the deposit firm so as not to risk being traced and
confiscated by the PA Government. Until I am sure of your consent and full
cooperation to help me, then I would give you the information of the deposit
firm so that you can establish contact with them on my behalf and meet
with them
to receive the fund and move it out to unknown destination for safety and
investment.

I would be happy to give to you 40% of the total amount to cover all your
expenses and assistance provided that you would render me your full assistance
to go and meet with the deposit firm if you are invited.

Please I have been sanctioned not to travel out of PA territory until
they have
permitted me to do so. All my business and banks accounts have been
frozen by my
government. If you are willing to help me for our mutual benefits, I
would like
to plead for your help to handle all expenses that would be associated to
bringing this transaction to fruition including your flight fare and hotel
accommodation during your stay and meeting with the firm. I promised to refund
you all your expenditures in double portion if you could handle that for me
because of my inability to raise fund at this moment.

In case you don't accept my offer, please do not let me out to the
security and
international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and
confidence. But I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good
faith, and provide me with your full contact information (name, address, phone
and fax number and your identification) for formal introduction of you to the
deposit firm prior before your contact with them.

Please expedite action, as I wait for your response urgently.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Suha Arafat