These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -

Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hello Dearest One

From: Miss Violet -

Hello Dearest One,

Am Violet Tommy,26yrs old girl, from Rwanda , very good looking girl that is loving and caring in nature. Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing.
Things are like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet, going to recreation centre to catch my fun, spending my time with love one. About my family, My Father Dr. WILSON TOMMY was a Neurological consultant in our government hospital; he is a wealthy man and a loving father.

But one faithful day he was coming home from the hospital after work and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a junction which made his Mercedes Benz E class beyond repairs and also my father beyond recognition, he died instantly and at that moment, I was going to evening church service with my mum, she received a distress call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to took her to the hospital, after three mouth, she pass away.

He deposited US$7.million in financial firm with my name as the next of kin and i went to the finance firm to make the claim, but the director told me look for a trusted who will help me and make the claim base on my tender age to hand the transaction since the money is been deposited in foreign account. I need someone like a Father, Mother and Advise or Helper to me, about my present condition.
Beside, I am seriously looking for a business proposal. I contacted you to
assist me in transferring the fund to your country while you will help me to relocate and further my education and also I to invest the fund in business that will profit oriented to us.
For your assistance, I am going to compensate you with 30% of the total amount while the remaining 70% will be for my investment. We hope to invest part of our share in your country on any viable area of investment as you may advise us.
If you are interested, you will need to visit the Security Company to clear the consignment containing the money. I assure you that the transaction is 100% risk free and would be approached with all legalities and documents would be provided to back my claim.

Please I implore you to keep this transaction absolutely secret so you should not in any way, disclose this business to any body no matter how close the person may be to you or your heart. I don't want people to expose it negatively or feel that you are going to be more opportune than them and go forth to say negative prayers concerning this transaction. I want you to contact me immediately so that we can proceed with the business.
Email me at
Please on reply, it is very important that you enclose the below;
a. Your private email addresses that you often use
b. Most confidential mobile phone number/Telephone number
c. Fax number (if any)
Best Regard.
Miss Violet