These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 13, 2007

From Mrs Esther Koffi

From: esther koffi - esther_koffi1@yahoo.fr

From: Mrs Esther Koffi
Dearest in Christ
My name is Mrs Esther Koffi, I am married to late Mr. Kenneth Koffi who was a cocao marchant and died as a result of the war in my country. We were married for twenty years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I decided not to remarry.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Ten Million united states dollars in a Commercial Bank. Recently, I was confirmed to be suffering from Cancer and the Doctors informed me that I will not last for the next two months. Hence I decided to donate this fund to a church mission, organization or good person that will utilize this money to help the poor.
Please, contact me as soon as you receive this message if you are able to handle this project by assuring me of your willingness and capabilities.
To God be the GloryMrs. Esther Koffi
_________________________________________________________________
Créez un blog Messenger pour partager facilement toutes vos photos de vacances !
http://www.windowslive.fr/spaces/default.asp