These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 13, 2007

Please help me out Very urgent and confidential

From: nadege kouame - nadege_kouame1@yahoo.com

From Nadege Kouame.
Country: Ivory Coast:
City: Abidjan
E-mail: nadege_kouame1@yahoo.com

Hi Dear,


I got your contact information through this site and I decided to contact you, hoping that by God grace you will assist me out from my situation, after my 7good prayers and fasting over seeking for an oversees guardance. meanwile,I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise but due to the urgency of this transaction. First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of it's nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. There is no doubt that trust conceptually is a conundrum which leads itself to deferring interpretation, I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

I am Nadege Kouame (22years old) the only daughter of late chife Jacque Kouame who was a famous and wealthy cocoa marchant based in Abidjan here,the economic capital of Ivory Coast. I am seeking for your urgent attention to help me transfer the sum of (US$6,500,000.00 ) SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN DOLLARS into your bank account for an investment purposes, such as real estates management and stock markerts. I agree that 20% of this money will be for you as my foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, while,5% will be set aside for any expenses incurred after the business and 75% would be for me when I arrive there in your country after the transfer.

NOTE: I have all the necessary documents in relation to this my fund deposited by my late father in the bank here in our country,which i will fax/e-MAL to you. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer from me as the next of kin.
Please quickly reply me on this my private e-mail address: (nadege_kouame1@yahoo.com) or you mail me your direct mobile telephone number to call you for confidential reasons so that i can e-mail you my photos and other proof.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Nadege Kouame.

---------------------------------
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games