These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -

Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.

Saturday, October 27, 2007




Dear Sir/Madam.

May the peace of the almighty lord be with you as you read and understand this email, and respond to me at once?

Please permit me the time and chance to introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Smith Kabila, the only son of late Dr. Joseph Kabila, who is murdered in a land dispute in ZIMBABWE . I got your contact during my search for reliable competent foreigner to handle a confidential financial transaction that is why I decided to write you.

My late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agent of the ruling government of President ROBERT MUGABE for his alleged support and sympathy for Zimbabwean opposition party. Before the death of my father, he took me to Accra Ghana to deposit the sum of Twenty Four Million US Dollars ($24M) with a security and finance company, as if he knew the looming danger in Zimbabwe .

The money was deposited as a gem/precious stone to avoid much demur rage from the security firm. This money was earmarked for the purchase of new machinery and chemicals for the farms and the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland .

This land problem arose when President ROBERT MUGABE introduced a new land Act. Which wholly affects the white rich farmers and some few blacks vehemently condemned the 'MODUS OPERANDI' adopted by the government. This resulted to rampant killing and mob actions.

I am scared of investing the money here in Africa , because of what has happened to my father, so I decided to transfer the money to a foreign country where I can invest it and leave a better life. But I am presently staying at the refugee camp here in Ghana .

You can as well read more about the crises in my country and about this situation on the following site:,2763,562148,00.html

Now, I have succeeded in taking the 2 boxes of money from the security company here in Ghana . Presently the two boxes are in your country, with a diplomatic delivery officer.

The boxes left Ghana last 3weeks ago to be delivered to my late Fathers friend in your country who assisted us in claiming the boxes out from the security company, only for the diplomat to get there and find out that my late fathers friends died in a ghastly car accident.

I am begging for your assistance to help me stand as my new foreign beneficiary to receive the boxes for me. Our plan is for my late father friend to help us invest the money in any good business and also to help me come over to continue my education in your country.

So if you are willing to assist me receive the boxes from the delivering man over there, I will give you 30% of the money, and then while you help me invest the other 70% in any good business in my name.

I am anxiously waiting to hear from you so that we can discuss more. Please write back with your full name, residential address and personal telephone number so that I can reach you for fast communication.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Best Regard,

Smith Kabila
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today.