These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

WATSON INVESTMENT INC

From: Mrs Anita Brown - watts.006@hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to introduce myself to you and also solicit your assistant for investment/business transaction. I am Dr John Watt a retired Government official and the president of Watson investment Inc London, United Kingdom a brokerage company. As per my brief trip last year for some investment purposes, I was able to visit your country Also, during my trip I made a lot of business contacts within and outside your country. My purpose of writing you is to seek your assistance in search of some investment in your country. As regards to this, I wish to inform you presently how much eager I want to invest some huge amount of money in within and outside your country. However, I do not know much about investments in your country hence I hereby correspond with you through your e-mail address I got from the British Business website. As regard to this, presently I am much eager to invest up to $4,200,000 (Four million And Two hundred Thousand US dollars) in real estates mainly apartment complexes and hotels and construction. In accordance, would you please answers back immediately through private my e-mail address, johnwatt42@yahoo.co.uk and let me know your willingness to assist in this transaction.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Anita Brown (secretary)
_________________________________________________________________
Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE