These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

YOUR RESPONSE IS VERY IMPORTANT

From: Mr JERRY COLDSWAET - jerry_coldswaet01@yahoo.co.uk

YOUR RESPONSE IS VERY IMPORTANT
My dear Partner,
My name is Mr. Jerry Coldswaet. Am sure that my letter will come to you by surprise because we have not met before, but I want you to understand that it takes only a day to know some one either physically or by correspondence. I got your email contact through my personal search through the internet and then I decided to contact you for us to execute a financial transaction that requires trust and confidentiality, which shall benefit you and I at the end. There is a fund inheritance of my client in deposit with a Trusted Financial Institute before he was involved in a plane crash, which took lives of several number of people. This incident took place on the 6th day of December 1997 a huge transport plane, AN124 "Ruslan," crashed into the residential section of Irkutsk.
Now I want you to stand as the next of kin to my late client as I have a very right as his Legal Adviser to will this inheritance to any foreigner as I or anyone related to me cannot claim it as the rightful beneficiary, the funds in question is over $65,000,000.00 (Sixty Five Million United State Dollars Only). This will be claimed and transferred to your nominated bank account as soon as they receive the documents that prove you beneficiary. I will share the money with you 60% to 40% as 40% is for your assistance. This transaction is 100% risk free because none of the diseased relations knows about this money. I will provide you with all the information you will need to know before proceeding. I am given you full assurance that this money will be released to you as long as you give me full cooperation. I will give you more details about the transaction after your positive responds. Please send all your reply through this my private email address
jerry_coldswaet01@yahoo.co.uk
Regards.
Mr. Jerry Coldswaet

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com