These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fwd: AINABE & PARTNERS {Solicitor & Advocate



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: eromasele ainabe <aina111e@yahoo.com>
Date: Sep 8, 2006 11:53 PM
Subject: AINABE & PARTNERS {Solicitor & Advocate
To: aina111e@yahoo.com

AINABE & PARTNERS
{Solicitor & Advocate}
Email: ainabe1e2000@ecplaza.net
Dear Friend,
I am Barrister Eromasele Ainabe, private attorney to
late Chief Mrs Stella Obasanjo, wife of of the Nigeria
President Olusegun Obasenjo, who Died on Sunday 23rd
of October 2005. at  a hospital in Spain. She had
travel to Spain to undergo surgery and died on
complications resulting from that surgery.
You can visit the website:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/10/23/obasanjo.obituary/index.html
As a personal attorney to the diseased, I handled
every of her affairs,mostly properties and fund both
domestic and overseas. In this case my client's who
left huge amount of millions Great Britain pounds
starling?s and so many investments with my signatures
abroad.Very soon my client's family  will call me to
account for my client's properties and funds
overseas.At this juncture, I seek your consent to
present you as the benefactor
to my clients fund deposited in a security company in
Europe, which I will disclose to you, as soon I
receive your consent. since I have all the documents
regarding the deposited funds..
Moreover, I would want you to feed me with the
following details:
Your Full Name:
Full Address:
Age:
Sex:
Phone Number and Fax if any:
Occupation:
Furthermore, what I require from you is your honest
cooperation toenable us see this transactions through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law.
Please, you can also send your response to: ainabe1e2000@ecplaza.net.
Yours faithfully,
BARRISTER AINABE EROMASELE

N.B Please reply me as soon as possible for us to
start this transaction
in earnest.


 


All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.