These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fwd: FROM MRS.TOYA



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Saviour Toya <saviourtoya11@hotmail.fr>
Date: Sep 16, 2006 4:55 AM
Subject: FROM MRS.TOYA
To:

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs.Saviour Toya from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being
that I lost my husband a couple of some years ago. My
husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board
until his death . He was assassinated January 2002 by the
rebels following the political uprising.Before his death he
had a huge sum of money up to the tune of $9 Million
dollars that he deposited in one of the banks here in Côte
d'Ivoire which he made my son Micheal Toya as the next of
kin to the money.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a
safe account in your country or any safer place as the
beneficiary so that i will come over to your country with
my only son.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real
estate and industrial production. This is my reason for
writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and
my only son, indicate your interest in replying soonest i
will ofer you 20% of the total money.

Thanks and best regards .
Mrs. Saviour Toya and Son

_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez Windows Live Messenger : le futur de MSN Messenger !
www.windowslivemessenger.fr