These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fwd: BLESSING TO YOU



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: paul wema <roballen@walla.com>
Date: Sep 16, 2006 7:58 PM
Subject: BLESSING TO YOU
To:
Reply-To: wema@rediffmail.com

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
My name is Mrs. DEBORAH MILLER; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to your church in your country. I am 69 years old and I was diagnosed for cancers about 2 years go, immediately after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for.
I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to your church for the good work of God than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins.
An quittance of yours recommended you as a reliable and trustworthy person who don't want to disclose his anonymity for now. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God.
I will be going in for an operation any time. So I decided to WILL or donate the sum of $3,500,000(Three million five hundred thousand dollars) deposited in a Bank in Canada since November 25th 2003 to your church  for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows according to (JAMES 1:27) Let's carry each other's burdens and so fulfilled the law of Christ also Let us not grow wearing while doing good for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart according to Galatians.
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around my health status. I have decided to adjust my WILL and my Lawyer is aware that I have made my decision, you and him will arrange the transfer of the funds from the Bank to your church or your account. As the law of the bank applies, any sum deposited after 5 years without the presentation of effort of claim by the beneficiary, the bank have the right to cancel the customer's account and have his money to the bank treasury as unclaimed.
I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds for church goodness and always extend the good work to others.
Contact my Attorney Barr. David Hill with this specified Email: wema@rediffmail.com  His full contact will be given to you when necessary. With your full names contact telephone/fax number and your full address and tell him that I am ready to WILL ($3,500, 000.00) to you and I have also notified him that have WILLED that amount to you for a specific and good work.
Thanks and God bless.
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.
I don't want my relatives or anybody to know because they are always around me.
With Regards,
Mrs. Hannah Jack Williams