These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fwd: URGENT & PRIVAT



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charles Soludo <soludocbngov021@yahoo.com>
Date: Sep 16, 2006 9:39 AM
Subject: URGENT & PRIVAT
To:


                                       
     CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,
                 LAGOS NIGERIA
                       OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
               FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
                     CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
 
Dear Sir,
              
I am sorry to bother you, I searched for you because you are important to me and without your assistance i can achieve little of my goal.Really, I am ready and interested in a private business partnership with you if only you can cooperate with me.
 
I have the power as the CBN DIRECTOR to transfer $25million US Dollar to your account if only you can give me a strong assurance that you will not run away with my money when it gets into your account.
 
The late Mrs Stella Obasanjo the wife of the president of Nigeria has intrusted me to transfer this fund to her private account in London before she met her untimely death last five months, so i just want to let you know that i have successfully transfered the money to a private security bank in London waiting for you to assist me go there and put a claim as the owner.
If you can e-mail me i will give you more details as soon as possible.

PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO
TEL:+234-806-3452905
 
 


How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.