These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fwd: HELLO DEAR FRIEND



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mark.frank@ivenus.com < mark.frank@ivenus.com>
Date: Sep 15, 2006 6:17 PM
Subject: HELLO DEAR FRIEND
To:

Hello Dear,

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as
a surprise and may offend your personality for
contacting you without your prior consent and writing
through this channel.I got your contact from a
proffesional database found in internet while searching
for a reliable and honest person that will be an
annointed steward in a vision very dear to me.

I am Mr.Mark Frank Opara a personal treasurer to
Mr.Tafa Balogun former Nigeria inspector-General of
Police. I have an amount in an excess of US$10.5M,
which I seek your Partnership and trust in
accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 10% of
The total sum for your partnership. Can you be my
partner on this?
INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:

As a personal treasurer to him, authority was handed
over to me for the safe keeping of money of an American
oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mr.Tafa
Balogun. Already the funds have left the shore of
Nigeria and now deposited in a private security company
in Europe.The funds is inside a trunk box and nobody
knew the real content of the box apart from me and my
boss, the box was deposited as Photographic Materials
and valuables. While I was on the process, My Boss got
arrested for money laundering, theft of police funds,
invested stolen funds in blue chip firms, banks and
owned several accounts where huge sums of looted monies
were lodged in fictitious names.
YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of
the Above quoted Sum and I will re-profile the funds
with your name, which will enable the security company
in Europe release the box to you. I have decided to use
this Sum to relocate to your country for investment
purpose and never to be connected to Mr.Tafa Balogun
again. The transaction has to be Concluded in 2 week.
As Soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the
transaction with me, I will provide you with the
details.
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Mr.Mark Frank Opara.

______________________________________________
Get your free email address from iVenus.com - the web network for European women.
Logon to iVenus.com for Competitions, Fashion, Beauty, Health, Horoscopes, Chat, Discussions, Shopping.