These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fwd: DR BENSON AKUVI



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: akuvi <benson@sudanmail.net>
Date: Sep 15, 2006 6:47 AM
Subject: DR BENSON AKUVI
To: benson@sudanmail.net



FROM THE DESK OF DR BENSON AKUVI
FOREIGN REMMITANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
WEST AFRICA.

ATTENTION:

I am Dr Benson Akuvi Foreign Remittance Director BANK OF
AFRICA. This is a very confidential proposition for you.
On November 21st 2002, a Brazilian Oil
consultant/contractor with the Bennoise Solid Minerals
Corporation, Mr.carlos Jose De Matos made a numbered time
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million Dollars only) in my branch.

Upon maturity on November 20th 2003 as his Credit Officer,
I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address
but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and
finally I discovered from his contract employers, the
Bennoise Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr.Carlos Jose De
Matos died on an Air Crash. Further investigations and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. Again, I
made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Matos
did not declare any kin or relations in all his official
documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my
Bank. This sum of US$8,000,000.00 is still sitting in my
Bank No one will ever come forward to claim it. According
to the International Banking ethics, codes and Laws, at
the Expiration of 2(Two) years, the money will revert to
the ownership of the Benin Government if nobody applies to
claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Carlos Jose
De Matos. This is simple, I will like you to respond
immediately with your full names and address so that we
will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that
will put you in place as the next of kin. A bank account
in any part of the world that you will provide will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the
beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your
account for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and
some of my colleagues who are aware of this transaction
and 25% for you and 5% for Expenses Incurred in the course
of the transaction.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by my colleagues and with my
position as the Foreign Remittance Director guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. Upon your
response, I shall then provide you with more details and
Relevant documents that will help you understand the
transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone
and fax numbers for easy communication. You should observe
utmost Confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because I shall require your assistance to invest my share
in your country. Awaiting your urgent reply. Please
contact me back through this private box:
drbensonakuvi1@yahoo.fr

Thanks and regards.
Dr Benson Akuvi   +229079759