These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fwd: Assistance Please.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nancy dawson <nancy_dawson100@latinmail.com>
Date: Sep 8, 2006 9:54 PM
Subject: Assistance Please.
To: "nancy_dawson100 @ latinmail. com" <nancy_dawson100@latinmail.com>

From:Nancy Dawson.
Address: 01 BP 422 Abidjan 01, Cote d 'Ivoire,
Email: n_100dawson@yahoo.com
Hello,

I am Miss nancy dawson(23Years old)while my Brother Michel dawson(20Years old)The children of late Mr&Mrs Jeremy dawson.who was a rich,famous and wealthy cocoa merchant and Gold dealers based in abidjan.

when they discovered a very big some of money my father deposited with a security company here in ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE. As a result of this discovery and the enviness of the money , he was killed by his associates.

Before this, he revealed to me the reasons of his being hated.He directed me where to get the documents of the deposited money, he told me that he enrolled my name as his next of kin/beneficiary for the deposit, being the only child. He advised me that I should not stay in the country because his enemies might equally kill me to reap all his wealth hence my mother died of cancer when I was five years old.he told me if he dies that i should  get a foreign partner who will help me to move the money abroad and the person will help me to invest the money in his or her country.

My father finally died on 29th of September,2002 and since then I was out of school and went into hiding because of my father's associates. All the relevant documents of the $9.5 (nine million five hundred thousand dollars) that was deposited in a security company are intact with me now.

My name is Nancy Dawson, I am 23yrs old girl and a student. Please I would like you to assist me as urgent as you can before they kill me and go away with this money deposited with a Securety company What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money has been moved to you?
Please contact me immediately with the below E-mail address and include your contact details in your response to enable me send you all necessary details  immediately. Please be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free. My Private
             (E- mail: n_100dawson@yahoo.com )
I will be expecting your  reply .
Thanks and best regards

Yours Sincerely,
Nancy Dawson.

¡Miles de amigos con tus mismas aficiones! http://www.latinchat.com