These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blessings of the day

From: AMINATA BAKARI - aminata_sl@yahoo.com

Blessings of the day,
How are you doing today ith everything in general i hope
very fine with you over there in your country?am doing fine too.
I know we do not noeachother but i belive and have the feelings
that this mail will reach you in a better condition.

I am Aminata Bakari a native of Konor District of
Sierra Leone, a dougther to late Dr. Zuma Bakari, the
former Vice Chairman of the National Diamond and Gold
Mining Corporation (NDGMC) Sierra Leone.

My father was brutally murdered in our compound along
with the entire members of my family by the
Revolutionary United Front (RUF) rebels.
Luck was on my side because I was at the College when they struck
in our house by midnight demanding that my father
should hand over the key of his office.

After the death of my parents, I fled the country to
the Dakar Senegal with 290 kilos of pure 22 Carats gold dust
which my father had hidden in an iron box and buried
in our flower garden which the rebels could not find,
but I discovered it from my father's secret document.

So now I am looking for a buyer. I have not much
experience about this and I am just 25 years old and
need to sell this gold to secure my future. The price
is US$5,500 per kilo, so if you would be interested to
buy or can connect me to a buyer write me back
immediately as I am ready to conclude the business
with any serious buyer as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks
for your anticipated co-operation.

yours faithfully,
Aminata Bakari