These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dear Beloved

From: Mary Parker - maryp_1@ace-mail.com

Dear Beloved

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the

truth; I had no choice than to do what is lawful and just in the sight

of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God

His Mercies and glory upon my life.

I am Mrs. Mary Parker, the wife of Mr. Robert Parker, both of us, are

citizens of the United States of America . My husband worked with the

Chevron/Texaco in Russia for twenty years before he died in the year

2003.We were married for ten years without a child. My Husband died

after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death

we both got born-again as dedicated Christians. Since his death I

decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home

which the Bible is strongly against. When my late husband was alive he

deposited the sum of 7.5 Million Euro (Seven Million Five Hundred

Thousand Euro) with a Financial House in Europe .

Presently, this money is still with the Financial House and the

management just wrote me as the beneficiary that our account has been

DORMANT and if I, as the beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate

the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter

of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf (note that you

need to activate this account) as I can not come over. Presently, I'm

in a hospital in Russia where I have been undergoing treatment for

esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors

have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish

to see this money distributed to charity organizations and NGO anywhere

in the World in helping human race.

Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since

my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge

responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to

help me stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from the

Financial House.

I want someone, who is God-fearing who will use this money to fund

churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to

ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to

understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision

because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my

husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's

hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a

situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the

reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death since I

know where I am going to.

I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS

14: says that the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I

don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my

soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me

always. I don't want them to know about this development.

I await your quick response to this mail as this is my last wish to see

this funds transferred before my death.

Please my beloved for further communication on how we are going to

conclude this, reach me on my private mail: maryparker1103@yahoo.it

Remain Blessed

Your Sister in Christ,

Mrs. Mary Parker


> sent by AcE-mail.com