These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

From: Dr john willis - privateemail006@myway.com

VERY CONFIDENTIAL}

Thanks for giving me your time.Dr John
willis, a consulting auditor attached with the private Banking Services
here in London. I contacted you independently of our internal audit
investigation and no one is informed of this communication and I would
like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of
interest to you.

I am contacting you concerning a customer of the
bank who had an investment placed under the banks management 5 years
ago. On May 22,2001, a british accountant/consultant on Oil matters
with Sasol Petroleum International(PTY)Limited, of South Africa, Mr.
Robert J.Gerlich 56,made an investment deposit valued at 14.2 Million
Pounds in a bank here in London, which he wished to have us turn over
on his behalf.

I was the officer assigned to his case;I made numerous
suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto chief operations
officer and a consulting auditor of the Private Banking Services
Department, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into
our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being
placed. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime
ratings.The favoured route in my advice to customers is to start by
assessing data on 600 traditional stocks and bonds managers and
alternative investments. Based on my advice,we spun the money around
various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first months
of operation,the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at
over 16.4 Million Pounds,this margin was not the full potential of the
fund but he desired low risk guaranteed returns on investments.

In
August 2001,he asked that the money be liquidated because he needed to
make an urgent investment requiring cash payments in Europe.He directed
that I liquidate the funds and had it deposited with HANDELSBANKEN,a
top Swedish bank.I informed him that our bank would have to make
special arrangements to have this done and in order not to circumvent
due process, the bank would have to make a 9.5% deduction from the
funds to cater for banking and statutory charges.He complained about
the charges but later came around when I explained to him the
complexities of the task he was asking of us.I contacted my affiliate
in Sweden, however,the exercise was not carried out due to the complex
nature of the task and having been instructed again to stop further
proccedings, in line with his instructions the transfer was stopped.He
told me he would use the money thereafter upon his arrival from America
later that week. This was the last communication we had,this transpired
around 10th September 2001,Four days later, information started to
trickle in,that he was among victims of the 9/11 World Trade Center
attack.

On hearing about this information,the bank immediately
launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert
about the situation and also to come forward to claim his deposit.In
his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin.In the field of private
banking, opening an account means no one will know of its existence,
accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes
to make the accounts anonymous. As things stands now,there is 18.5
Million Pounds as value for his investment. The bank has no single idea
of what's the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply
awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes
forward. This is the situation.This bank has spent great amounts of
money trying to track this man's family; they have investigated for
months and have found no known relative. The investigation has already
come to an end.

I am prepared to place you in a position and instruct
the bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving
relation.Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money
with you and no more. That is,we share the proceeds 65% for me and 35%
for you.

We can fine-tune this based on our interactions and with my
position in the bank,we can get things done in a smooth way.There is a
reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking.I have
evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing
to work with me and alerting the bank.

I send you this mail not
without a measure of fear as to what the consequences might be,but I
know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success
and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one
truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my
confidence. If we can be of one accord,we should plan a meeting soon.

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Dr John willis
+447024073432
Email contact:privateemail006@myway.com