These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Spam?} URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: Mr.John Fisher - mrjohnfisher0404@yahoo.es

Greetings,

I hope this may not constitute sort of embarrassment to
you.first I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is
by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret.
But I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I
have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as
I wish to rely on your discreteness and ability in transaction of this
nature.Let me start by introduce my self properly to you, My name is
Mr. John. Fisher, I work as the Head of Fund Manager with Fidelity
Investment UK, the World Leading Investment & Fund Management
Institution based in UK/Channel Island.

I came to know you in my
Private Search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this
Confidential Transaction. I am 58years of age and married with 3 lovely
kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and
INTERGRITY; I only hope we can assist each other. I have packaged a
financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the Head of Fund
Manager with Fidelity Investment UK,

I have an Investor under my
portfolio with a closing balance of $42.870m as his first initial
deposit. This Investor died three years ago leaving no WILL or
AUTHORIZATION for re-transfer of his Investment and its proceeds to the
INHERITOR.I have personally carried out an Investigation on the subject
matter that took me 12 months to finalize and was made to understand
that the Family or Relatives of the Investor knows nothing about his
Investment with Fidelity and none have any records of all his deposits
and investment with us leaving an avenue for claiming of the said funds
with its accrued interest on presentation of a trustworthy person that
can stand as the INHERITOR to the deceased .

If you are interested, I
can present you as the INHERITOR with proper documentation that will
qualify you to have the funds claimed and on doing this, our
establishment will not question the release of the funds to you as I
will make sure that we comply with the laid down rules and laws of
claiming the Investment of a deceased Investor in our Establishment.
Our sharing ratio will be 50:50.Please contacted me for more detail
breakdown if interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you
shortly.

Sincerely.
Mr. John Fisher
www.fidelity.co.uk
mrjohnfisherprvc050@yahoo.es