These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

VERY URGENT

From: wilford smith - wilford_smith101@sify.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I apologize if this mail message does not suit your personal or business
ethics. I write with sincerity to seek your cooperation and assistance to
enable me take an opportunity to make a life time proper investments in the
economy of your country.

My name is wilford smith and I am a U.K based attorney. I had a client who
was a German immigrant & property magnate but now deceased. He died with his
wife and their two children in year 2000 in a New York bound Air France
concord plane crash. For more information regarding the crash please visit :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/Europe/859479.stm

I have been in charge of managing his properties here in the U.K for a long
time. There are some of his properties put out for sale before his death which
I monitored and for which payment has since been made. The proceeds of the
sale was deposited into his local account here. As his recognized attorney,
his bank has issued me a notice to provide his next-of-kin within a short
notice.

The problem now is I have not been able to locate his relatives which means I
have not been able to provide his next-of-kin. The deadline is almost
elapsing. I want you to collaborate with me & assist in repatriating all the
money left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or the account
declared unserviceable by his bank. Therefore, I am by this mail seeking your
consent to present you as the next-of-kin of the deceased so that the
outstanding balance of US$ 15.5 Million dollars, can be paid to you.
Thereafter, we shall meet and the funds shall be shared between us. We can
both agree on a mutually acceptable percentage to be shared between us. But I
hereby propose 60/40 percent ratio ( 60%-to me and 40% to you ).

I can provide all necessary information that can be used to back up the
process of this financial claim . All I require is your honesty and co-
operation to enable us see this deal through. To enable me present you as the
next-of-kin I will equally need the following details from you:
(1)name(s) that you intend to use for this transaction,
(2)telephone/fax number
(3)contact details,
(4)age,
(5)occupation and
(6)Nationallity.

With these, I guarantee that it will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law in wherever you
want the funds transferred to. As the attorney to the deceased, I assure that
this is a risk-free business.

A swift acknowledgement of the receipt of this email would be appreciated.

Regards,
wilford smith

I require your honesty and co-operation

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program