These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Re: Investment Capital

From: Mr Keiran Malupa - malupa@di-ve.com

Re: Investment Capital.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking for your cooperation in your country in areas related to
Construction, Real Estate, Agriculture Manufacturing business or building a
Tourist Hotel/shopping Mall in your country, I am sorry if this is not in line
with your business.

I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up develop the project
and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in
profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.
I am Keiran Malupa,a citizen of Philippines,A former Personal Assistant to
former president of Philippines, Mr.Joseph Estrada.

We accquired this money legally as a result of export,I am currently in
possession of ($28M) Twenty Eight Million United State Dollars Only with the
documents very intact with me which I want to use for investment purposes
preferably in your country.

Now the present government of Mrs Arroyo has intensified efforts at probing
Mr.Estrda's past government, goverment officials have turned their backs on us
and have been frustrating me and others that served under Mr.Estrada, For this
reason, I left Philippines for Britain { London } I am now in Isle of Man now.

That is why I need someone who is trustworhty and honest, to assist me achieve
my objectives,and also manage the business for me.

However ,I got your email information on a contact list,that is why I am making
this exclusively with you, your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and
I shall give you more information on this project,and your percentage and all
what is expected of you.

Please contact me at my private email(malupa@di-ve.com)
Your response is higly welcomed.

Thanks and God bless.

I Remain Yours.

Mr.Keiran Malupa.

Tel:44-7040104289
Fax:44-87-0912-7390
malupa@di-ve.com