These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Obeying God Work

From: macdav8200@yahoo.it - macdav8200@yahoo.it

Dear Child of God,

May the peace of the Lord be with you in Jesus Name!! AMEN!! Glory be to God
that I am a born again Christian today. Having known the truth, I had no
choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal
life and in the sight of man for witness of God's mercy and glory upon my
life.

I want to share my testimony with you; I am Mr. David Mack, the Personal
Lawyer of late Mr. Tabakov Shovkovsky, a Ukrainian that lived in my Country
Nigeria for 27 years before he died in an auto crash early this year. May his
gentle soul rest in perfect peace! Amen!! He was a very good Christian, he is
so dedicated to God but he was not married nor had any child till He died,
may His soul rest in peace, Amen. Throughout His stay in my country, he
acquired alot of properties like lands, houses etc. As his legal adviser,
before his death, Mr. Tabakov Shovkovsky, instructed me to write his WILL,
because he had no child, he dedicated his wealth to God. According to the
WILL, the properties have to be sold and the money be given out to a ministry
or individual for the work of God. As his legal adviser, all the documents for
the properties were in my care. He gave me the authority to sell the
properties and give out the fund to an individual to propagate the work of
God. I sold all the properties after His death, as instructed by him. And I
realized the sum of al together USD$10,500,000.00. The total amount will be
invested into God's work as instructed by the original owner. But Instead of
giving the fund out for the work of God as instructed to me by the owner
before his death, I converted the fund to myself with the intention of
investing the fund abroad for my personal use. I was afraid of putting the
fund in the Bank, because I have to give account to the bank on how I got the
money. I then packaged the fund in two Trunk Boxes and deposited the Trunk
Boxes with a security company here in Nigeria. I did not want the management
of the Security Company to know the content of the Trunk Boxes; therefore I
registered the content of the Trunk Boxes as Family Treasure. Now the
security company believes that what I deposited with them was Family
Treasures.

I had a turnaround in my life few weeks ago when I was watching a program on
Trinity Broadcast Network, a Christian television channel on DSTV. The man of
God was preaching concerning Ananias and Saphira. After hearing the word of
God that faithful day, I gave my life to Christ and became a born again
Christian. After reading my bible for sometimes, I discovered that the only
way I could have peace in my life is to do what is lawful and right by giving
out the fund to the chosen one as instructed by the owner before his death.

I have asked already God for forgiveness and I know that God have forgiven me.
But I have to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out
the funds to the chosen individual, for the purpose of God's work as
instructed by the owner before he died. After my long fasting and prayers, I
asked God to make his choice and direct me to an honest Christian that
deserves this fund for the expansion of His Kingdom work. I then came across
your address on the Internet as I was seriously in search of the chosen one.
So these are how I received such a divine revelation from the Lord, and I
then decided to contact you for the fund to be used wisely for things that
will glorify the name of God.

I have notified the Security Company where I deposited the Trunk Boxes that
contained the funds that I am moving the Trunk Boxes abroad, and the security
company has since been waiting for my instructions regards to that.

If you know the funds will be used wisely for Gods work as instructed by the
original owner (Mr. Tabakov Shovkovsky) then do contact me back immediately
for proper arrangements of getting the funds across without delay.

I wait to hear from you.

Sincerely Yours,
Brother David Mack