These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

STILL TO HEAR FROM YOU

From: MAJOR BENJAMIN WILLIAMS - majorbenjaminwilliams002@ig.com.br

Dear Friend,
With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to
contact you. I am from (will disclose this later), presently working in
Iraq with an international organization that I will also disclose later; I
found your contact particulars in an address journal.
I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of (US$8.523 Million
Dollars) Eight Million five Hundred Thousand And Twenty Three Dollars
to your country or any other safe country of your choice, as far as I can be
assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service
here, this is no stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.
SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in various currencies was discovered concealed in barrels
with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam,s old
palaces during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by all party present
that the money be shared amongst us, this was quite an illegal thing to do,
but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken
with our lives in this hellhole.
The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of
money became a problem for me, so with the help of a German contact
working here, and his office enjoys some immunity, I was able to get
the package out to a safe caution entirely out of trouble spot. He does not
know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to an
Asian/American who died in an air raid, and before giving up, trusted me to
hand over the package to his business associate.
I have now found a secured way of getting the package out to a safer
country for you to pick up, and will discuss this with you when I am sure
that you are willing to assist me. One passionate appeal I will make to you
is not to discuss this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to
reject this offer, please destroy this mail as any leakage of this
information will be too bad for us. I do not know for how long we will
remain here, and I have survived 2 suicide bomb attacks by the special grace
of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach
out for help, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately.

Please correspondence to majorbenwilliams@gmail.com

Respectfully,
Major Benjamin Williams