These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

BUSINESS PROPOSAL ATTN

From: HERRY J.P - herry_j1956@yahoo.co.id

FROM THE DESK OF
MR JOSEPH HERRY P
01 0486 OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA FASO
TEL: (00226) 76 60 96 26
EMAIL: herry_j1956@yahoo.co.id

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Joseph Herry Poerwanto from republic of Sierra Leone. I am son of
late Sir Nelson Herry Poerwanto, My father was a gold dealer before he met
his death. I am presently residing at Burkina Faso, were I am doing business
before my father's death.

I wish to bring to your notice an intention of mine to go into gold business
as this was necessitated by my fathers death. It may please you to know that
I have 237kg of solid gold to be sold, this is to enable me purchase the
required tools for the work at our gold mining site at Bobo Burkina, Ghana
and Liberia.

Dear friend, I will like you to assist me in these ways;

1) To buy or look for buyer for this 237kg solid gold.

2) To see if you can join me in this gold mining business.

3) I wish you to come and see the mining site yourself.

4) You will assist me source for the tools required.

I wish to let you know that I will contact an expert in gold business to
handle this business with you if you indicate your interest.

The 237kg solid gold is well secured in a security firm here in Burkina
Faso. Every assistance made to the success of this transaction will be
highly appreciated.

Best regards,
GOD BLESS YOU
FROM MR.JOSEPH HERRY POERWANTO.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01