These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dear Beloved in Christ

From: Brother Sam dudure - samdudure11@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Beloved in Christ,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ,
knowing
the
truth
and the truth have set me free.Having known
the
truth, I had
no choice
than to do what is lawful and
right
in the sight of God
for eternal
life and in the sight
of
man for witness of God's mercy
and glory upon
my
life.

I have the pleasure to share my testimony with you,
I
am
Barrister.
Sam Dudure, the Legal adviser to late Mr and Mrs
Wande
Andrew., a Swedish
couple that lived in my
Country Nigeria
for 20
years before they both
died in the
plane crash late last
year. These
couples were
good
Christians, they so dedicated to
God but they had
no child
till
they died, may their souls rest in
peace,
Amen.
Throughout their stay
in my country, they acquired a
lot
of
properties like lands, house
properties, etc.

As their legal adviser, before their death,
the
husband
Mr.Wande
Andrew, instructed me to write his
WILL,
Because
they had no child,
they dedicated their wealth
to
God.
According to the WILL, the
properties have to be
sold
and
the money be given out to a ministry for
the work of
God.
As
their legal adviser, all the documents
for
the
properties were in my
care. He gave me the authority
to
sell the
properties and give out
the fund to the
Ministries
for the work of
God.

In short, I sold all the properties after their
death,
as
instructed
by Mr.Wande Andrew, before his death. And
as
matter
of fact, after I
sold all their properties,
I
realized $7,100,000.00
(Seven million One
hundred
Thousand
US dollars ).Therefore the total
amount will
be
invested
into God's work as instructed by the
original
owner.
But
Instead of giving the fund out for the work of
God
as
instructed
to me by the owner before his death.
I
converted
the fund to myself
with the intention of
investing
the fund
abroad for my personal use. I
was
afraid of putting the
fund in
the Bank,because I have to
give
account to the bank on how I
got
the money.
I then packaged the fund in
consignments and
deposited
the
consignments with a security company
here in
Nigeria.
I
did not want the management of the Security
Company
to
know the
content of the consignments, therefore
I
registered the
content of
the consignments as Gold
Bars.
Now, the security company
believes
that what I
deposited
with them was Gold Bars.

I had encounter with Christ when Pastor Benny Hinn
was
preaching
on
television concerning Ananias and Saphira
in
Acts 5:1-11. After
hearing
the word of God, I gave my
life
to Christ and became a born
again
Christian. As a
born
again Christian, I started reading my
bible and
one
day,
the Lord opened my eyes to Ezekiel 33: 18 and
19
where
the
word of God says: "When the righteous
truth
from
his
righteousness, and committee iniquity, he
shall
even
die
thereby. But if the wicked turn from his
wickedness,
and
do that
which is lawful and right, he shall
live
thereby".
>From the scripture,
I discovered that the only
way
I
could have peace in my life is to do
what is lawful and
right by
giving out the fund as instructed for the work
of God by
the owner
before his death.

I have asked God for forgiveness and I know that
God
have
forgiven
me. But I have to do what is lawful and
right
in
the sight of God by
giving out the fund to the
chosen
ministry
or individual, for the
purpose of God's woke
as
instructed by the
owner before his death.

After my fasting and prayers, I asked God to make
his
choice
and
direct me to a honest Christian or the
chosen
ministry that
deserves
this fund by his Grace. I then
came
across your address on
the Internet
as I was
browsing
through a Christian site, and as a
matter of fact,
it
is
not only you or your ministry that I picked
on
the
Christian site
initially, but after my fervent
prayer
over
it, then you were nominated
to me through
divine
revelation
from God, so these are how I received
such
a
divine revelation from
the Lord, how I got
your
contact
information, and I then decided to
contact you for
the
fund
to be used wisely for things that will
glorify
the
name of God.

I have notified the Security Company where
I
deposited
the
consignments that contained the fund, that I
am
moving
the
consignment abroad and the security company
has
since
been
waiting for my authority for the consignment
to
leave
my
country for abroad.

So if you know that you will use this fund honestly
and
wisely
for
things that will glorify God's name, then
do
contact me back.
You
should also forward to me
your
telephone numbers for easy
communication
between us.
Your
response will be highly
appreciated.

Yours In Christ,
Barrister Sam Dudure