These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Calvary Greetings to YOU

From: JOSEPH GUILIERNO - joeguilly@sify.com

Dear Brethren,

Calvary Greetings, How are you hope you are keeping healthy, permit me to ask you if you are in full time ministerial word? Is your ministry into humanitarian activities? Let me hasten to introduce myself as Mr. Joseph Guilierno, I am married to Mrs. Alice Guilierno, an Italian based business woman in INDIA, who until her death was a timber and and raw materials export merchant in INDIA. It's a sorrowful thing to say that she died in a fatal motor accident alongside with our only son on the 19th of October 2006, while coming back from a business meeting. (God knows best). When my wife was alive, she deposited her life's savings (us $10.5 million) in a Bank in London, with my name as the next of kin.

As God may have it, recently I was diagnosed of liver cancer and esophageal cancer, and the doctors said I have just six months to live. In view of my condition, and the fact that I have nobody to leave this money behind for, knowing full well that my late wife's people are after my life, just because I converted their most elderly daughter (my wife) to Christianity, with the exception of my wife's people who are not Christians, I decided to donate this money to either a living Church or a humanitarian organization/religious organization that will use this money in propagating the good massage and also taking care of the orphans, widows, and the needy generally.( 2Cor: 4:6-18-17 ).

By so doing, I would have succeeded in immortalizing the names of my late wife and my only Son. Beloved, though I am sick and dieing, I am not afraid of death because I know where I am going. My soul has found a resting place in the handsome bosom of the lord. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or persecution- -- -Rom 8:28-38 vs. 35 As soon as I receive your reply, I will give you the contact of the Bank and all the legal documents that would warrant the transfer of the fund to you. Please understand that this message requires urgency as my ill-health demands, any delay in your response will give me room to contact other person, and I also want an assurance that you will use this fund for the purpose I have stated here. Hope to read from you soon.

Remain blessed

Mr. Joseph Guilierno