These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

excellence

From: Olivia L. Tran - psep@greers-ferry.com

We put live plants everywhere and have volunteers care for them. We have prayer services, and drumming circles and labrynths. We can make the car better, safer, stronger, more efficient, and cheaper decades before its time, but watch out for the power brokers of the old school.
My life has taken me to many different places, but this hospital is the most amazing hospital I have ever seen.
Let me propose something for comments that a friend of mine and I debated last night concerning the article.
Putting in the hours is a badge of honor. or for what they wish?
We have therapy dogs, trained to go to patient rooms.
"Be careful for what you wish," but, either way, it's still sobering and can be malignant in its content.
When I do find a quiet moment, I find it ironic that we live in a culture that celebrates workaholicism.
In other words, just carefully and purposefully start putting forth facts through whatever un-passionate means that is available to you, i.
I was talking about how hard we were working and how much work there was.
Why is it that most hospital food tastes worst than any food you can buy in England?
What was also painfully clear to me was that I am a nice guy, and, as long as we're beating old adages, "Nice guys finish last," has some deeply prophetic roots as well. If this voice speaks against that which is clearly logical and conventional wisdom, it can be an awesome challenge to any employed leader.
Honestly, all we did was the training and some cosmetic fixes to get started.
For me, this issue of productivity has hit me like a ton of bricks because now I have a newborn waiting at home to drool for me every day.
Motley groups and associations and ad-hockers have gathered to protest his visit, and most of them attribute their grievances to the speech he gave in September at the University of Regensburg.
So I really think it's a lifestyle - how I eat, sleep, think, exercise, organize, turn off the TV - that maximizes the chance I can be thoughtful with everything that I do.
On the one hand, trust and perception are created through these kinds of awards. Volunteer music is NOT expensive, but you'll have to deal with all of the homophobic jocks . Here's the catcher, these deaths may be avoided by moving back to the North, as they state "a repopulation that, even a decade ago, might have seemed unimaginable. It's making the hospital a place that isn't scary, but welcoming.
But the way I see it - if these presentations to high-influence individuals go extra-smoothly, I've made quantum leaps of progress. The hospital needed a vision, and that vision was one that had been part of me since my walks along the streets of East Liberty with Pittsburgh Press paper bag slung snugly over my shoulder. Say a few prayers, and make sure your severance clause is firmly in place. However, sometimes while I am on the plane I manage to catch up on some interesting articles that I put away in my "must read someday" file.
Because the hospital had a hospice, it was relatively easy to convince the board that the need existed to be kind, caring, compassionate, loving, and nurturing to patients. I'm doing this for the sake of better hospitals - we can learn from the mistakes as well as the successes. I was a naive, scared patient. Accounts vary, but it seems that they were speaking in Arabic before boarding of their disgust with the U.
Even so, the underlying principle is sound: One part of speech should not poach upon another part of speech