These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Contact Her Immediatly

From: wibru1942 - wibru1942@ig.com.br

Greetings,

I am so happy to inform you about my success in getting the inheritance fund
transfered under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I
am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transfering those funds despite the hitches that we encountered,but at last
God has answered my prayers.I would have contacted you before travelling,but
due to the exigencies of that time, i had to leave impromptu.

Before leaving, I made provisions of which I am convinced you will
appreciate. Friends like you are very rare in this world,I feel heavily
indebted to you and pray the almighty God to protect and preserve our
families so that some other time in the nearest future we could still come
together.

Now contact my secretary in NIGERIA, her name is MRS WESLEY TOBI, her email;
(wesleytobi@yahoo.es) and ask her to send you the total
sum of $400,000.00 USD (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) certified bank
draft which I raised in your favour for your compensation for all your past
efforts and attempts at assisting me in this transaction.

I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free and
get in touch with my secretary and give her your address where to send the
draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we
can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.

I am very busy at the moment here in Paraguay because of the investment
projects which the new partner and i are having at hand.It is just enermous
the volume of legal papers needed as basic framework for foreign investment
in this country.In all, paraguay is a beautiful investment freindly country
and hospitable too.

Finally remember that I had forwarded an instruction to my secretary on your
behalf to make sure that you receive that money, so feel free to contact her
without any delay so you can receive your compensation.

Best regards and God Bless.

william ibru