These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

GREETING FROM MIKE AMAGA

From: mike amaga - mike_amaga@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Dear,

I am Mike Amaga the Ex minister of finance son in sudan,i call in respect of my consignment,in New York which i want you to assist me to stand as my foreign benificiary to receive this fund over in American,this fund am writing you about is $32,000 000 us dollars which my late father deposited under GHANA HIGH COMMISION for us because this consignment has been in Californai for the pass two weeks now,somebody was suppose to receive this consignment in New York but the man call MR JOHNSON is demaining for 60% of the total fund which me and my mother and sister did not agree for any reason.

That is why we have to stop the delivery to him immediately,and search for another Benificiary who can help us on this,through my searching i got your email from the ministry of chambers and commerces,that is why i am contacting you to assist us on this transation.

I will give you 40% of the total fund for your assistance,and i want you to call the Director of the GHANA HIGH COMMISION is name is DR PAUL ADAM,telephone number 00233243041261 call him as soon as you receive this email because that is where the consignment live to New York,i we like you to send me your information require like your passport picture and your home adress,telephone and fax for verification and delivery purpose,you can call me as you receive this email my number 00233243662740 for more detail.

Thank and God Bless you
Yours sincerely
Mike Amaga

---------------------------------
Web email has come of age. Don't settle for less than the All New Yahoo! Mail