These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

PLEASE REPLY

From: DR.Charles William - dr_charleswilliams9@yahoo.com.hk

Good-day,

you may be surprised to receive this letter,but it is a
matter that we can solve if we work together in harmony.However, I seek
your absolute confidence as I introduce myself to you. I'm DR.Charles
Williams, An Auditor of a FINANCE COMPANY in Dubai, U.A.E. In the
discharge of my duty, I stumbled on an account belonging to a
businessman that has remained dormant for three years now with Ten
million six hundred US dollars ($10.6m) I met with my directors made
enquiries about this fund and discovered that account holder died in an
accident.I am writing you so that we can work together to remit the
money to you as the next of kin.

please note that this transaction
is under legitimate arrangement that will not bridge the law by both
parties.you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for your
assistance, we can go into partnership for a profitable investment of
the money. Which ever option you choose, do notify me.Please forward
your telephone numbers for easy communication.

Note,on the event that
you cannot do this business, I beg you to keep my contact and existence
of this fund a secret.I will give you more information as soon as I
hear from you.

Best Regards,

DR.Charles Williams