These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

URGENT PLEASE COMPLY BACK IMMEDITALY

From: carol viss - viss01carol@yahoo.com

FROM/ Viss carol
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.


My Dearest ,

It is my great interest and the trust which I have on you, though we have not meet before, neither have we seen for the first time, before I pick up your address and write to you, I pray over it that God should direct me to a trust woulthy and God fearing partner who will help me out over my problem.
For this permit me to go into business relationship with you, since I have made up my mind to do this business with you.My name is Viss carol .k (21 yrs), the only child of Mr and Mrs Kalvin koma, who was a
wealthy Gold and Cocoa marchant based in Abidjan Côte d'Ivoire. My father was poisonesd to death by his business associate on one of their business outings in Accra Ghana, while my mother died When I was a baby after which my father took me so special because I am his only child. Before the death of my father on the 19th oct. 2004 in a private hospital here in Abidjan , He sincerely called me on bed side and told me that he had a sum of 17.8 (SEVENTEEN MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) which he deposited in a Security orgernisation here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.According to my father, He told me that he diposit the box as a family vanture even the security company dierctor don't know that the content of the box is money, he told me that he used GOLD and cover the face of the box.Which he used his foriegn partner as the beneficiary of the trunk box. And used my name as next of kin. But now i don't want to contact him as my father told me, because of the nature of my
father's death. This is more reason i have contacted you, so that you will assist me.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business assocaites, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will ship this box to and use it for investment purposes, I want you to assist me by investing .
this money into a profitable business and also be a guidean over this money , My intrested areas of investment are. REAL ESTATE,HOTELS, PETROLUM INDUSTRY. , I am honourably seeking for your assistance in the following ways.

(1)To assist me claim this fund out of the security
company .
(2) You are requied to come down to Abidjan as my partner in order to claim this consignment as My late fathers forign partner.
(3)To serve as the guardian of this money, and also you will promise me that this money will be used for the investment purposed.
(4) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure a residential permit in your country.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort /input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account.
Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded as soon as I receive your reply, and from the day you signify interest to assist me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest. Please reach me through the above E-mail address .
Thanks and God bless you for your anticipated
coperation.
Best Regards,
Viss carol Koma

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com