These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 20, 2007

Acknowledge my mail

From: martin collins - reachingmartin@hotmail.com

Compliments of the day to you.I know this email will come to you in an odd
manner as you have not received any prior communication from me before now.

But be that as it may, my name is Mr.Martin Collins and I was privileged to
be the personal attorney of my deceased client who lost his life sometime
with his whole family.Please visit this site that one of the
evidence.(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)
In the process of review of the financial report by his bank they informed
me of his money,the only way i can get hold of this money is to present the
next of kin/beneficary to my late client's estate.I
discovered that both of you have a lot in common, hence I contacted you so
that I can give you further briefing on my intention and how to disburse the
estate he left behind.

I will most acknowledge your prompt response as that would enable us to
start something immediately.
I await to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Martin Collins Esq.


NOTE:The information contained in this message and any attachment may be
proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product
doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination,distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and
backups thereof.
Thank you.

_________________________________________________________________
FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo – buy and sell with people
you know
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06