These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mr. Mihai Andrei URGENT

From: Mr. Mihai Andrei - mihaiand@aim.com

Attn:Sir/Madam,

Best Compliments of the season to you !You are reading from Mr. Mihai
Andrei.Though, I choose to reach you through this medium because it still
remains the fastest medium of communication .I work in the account management
section in charge of credit and foreign bills of
one of prime banks here In Dublin Ireland .I was privileged to find your contact
through the Internet.I have made several attempts through your embassy to locate
any surviving relatives of my late client as to reconcile his estate. Recently,
I came across your name to utmost amazement i discovered that you both bear the
same surname and from the same country.

Until his death he was the Manager of DIAMOND DAGMAN [PTY] in Antwerp Belguim
and I was his personal account officer before his untimely death with all the
members of his family in a car accident in London.He left behind a dormant
domiciliary account with a Balance of
THIRTEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS with my bank.This
account has been dormant since his death and my bank is willing to make payment
to anybody who might come forward as the next of kin/beneficiary .However,Nobody
has ever came to make claim.

I solicit your assistance to enable us transfer the said amount into your safe
account for onward investment , since you are of advantage and God has made it
that you bear the same surname with the late Customer. However my proposal is
that you stand as a next of kin /foreigner, and make claim as the next of kin to
the late Industralist and his closing balance will be paid in your favor and we
willused it for investment and 10% of the remaining balance to setup a charity
organisation for the less previledge,orphanage and widows. if you are interested
to do this business with me. I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and
trouble free to both parties ,as we will have to do everything, legally and
legitimately. As an insider in the bank,I assure you all things will work out, I
have access to most of what it will take to transfer the money. well. If you
receive this email, there are more details to discuss. I will Give you the
correct i
nformation to this account immediately,Please send immediately to me as listed
below.Pleaser get back to me,Via only my alternative e-mail:

-----Your confidential telephone/fax number for easy
communication,
-----Your contact address
-----Your occupation/Age.

However, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful
execution,I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not
disappoint me,
With best regards
Mr. Mihai Andrei
Email:mihaiand@netscape.net Or mihaiand@aim.com