These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 20, 2007

Urgent please

From: dannkanga2001 - dannkanga2001@myway.com

Attention Please,I am Dr. Dan Nkanga the present officer in charge ofoperations Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N). I got yourcontact through online network, I am contacting you inview that we might be ofimmense help to each other. I have within my reach thesum of (27.500,000 USD) Twenty Seven Million, FiveHundred Thousand United States Dollars of which Iintend to make you the beneficiaryof the funds.This money in question belongs to adeceased foreign contractor in Nigeria of which I know100% well that the money is hangingloose and unclaimedwithin the Central Bank of Nigeria Territory. Due tomy current position as a present worker in the bankand also a Civil servant I cannot lay claim on thismoney.I wish to contact you so that you will indicate yourinterest as soon as you receive this message, so thatI will proceed and putyour name as the rightful beneficiary of the funds andmove the money outside Nigeria with your name. Iintend to part you with 20% of thetotal sum, for your
assistance while 70% will be myown cut of the deal and the remaining 10% shall be setaside for any expenses that might beincurred in the course of the transfer.However, whatever that might remain from the 10% shallalso be shared equally (between you and me). Everyrecords concerning these funds and all the legalcontract documents backing the funds will be given bythe Ministries.Please my good friend, I want you to limit this matterpersonally to yourself, whatever your decision mightbe, all correspondence must be through this my mostexclusive e-mail address:drdannkanga@sify.com This deal is 100% risk free.I look forward to receiving your response.Thanking you in anticipation.Kindest RegardsDr. Dan NkangaC.B.N

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com