These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dear Friend

From: Nicolas Smith - nicolas_smith@sify.com

Dear Friend,

I know this letter will be getting to you as a surprise but please I would
indulge you to treat it with ltimate good faith to enable us have a mutual
business relationship.My name is Nicolas Smith; I am a south African by
birth, resident in London.I am the Head, Claims department {Atg} For
NORWICH UNION London.During the course of my job, I came across a file
belonging to an American who has worked in England for twenty two years
(22yrs), he died in a motor accident two years ago and as a matter of
fact, he is entitled to some claims.

1) Workmen Compensation (W.C)
2) Pension Scheme (Working entitlement)

Unfortunately, when we tried to contact his wife who is his next of kin,
we were informed by a new occupant of the apartment that she died seven
months ago.What I need you to do is to play the role of his next of kin to
enable us process all his entitlements as they run into £7.2 million.I
shall send you
the details of this transaction as soon as you give your consent on this
claim.And I also assure you that we shall have more of such insurance
related claims to make when we seal up this particular deal.
We will also agree on sharing method before we embark on this
transaction.Reply me via my personal
E-mail : nicolas_smith@sify.com

Thanks!

Yours Sincerely

Nicolas Smith(Mr