These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 20, 2007

attention please

From: Daniel Joe - joe_daniel002@yahoo.fr

Hello Friend
How are you today hope everything is fine if so we give Glory to our almighty father
in heaven.
So please friend im just having some problem with my family now,So please friend i want you to help me please this is the story that leads me to this condition.
Friend my father was having a Gold company in Ghana and he was a very prosperous man and so he was having a crafty brother and he dont know,along the way my uncle Mr richard he live in Ghana too he was jealous that my father was the richest in their family so he now planned with higher killers and gave them my dad picture and they now trace my dad to his office and kill him and collected all his money and sold the Gold company and he was not still satisfied so he now planned too and he killed my mom with a drink and he poisin the drink an he now gave my mother and my mom drank it unknowly and she died it was now remainig me.
And he now told me to be staying with him and now said ok, so as i was staying with him he was matreating me so bad and was still trying to kill me to when i discover this i now ran away to nigeria and here im staying now in the refuges camp so please friend i really need you to help me ,just have sympathy and compassion on my in this my condition and i know that you dont really know me before but at list you can just help me to change this my condition just have human feelings for me please friend.
All i just need you to do for me is juat if you have anyjob you want me to do or if you can tell your church to help me out or anyway you which to help me just do it to save my life please i beg you in the name of the almighty God of heaven and earth well friend please i beg you dont let me down please may the Almighty God bless you as you help me please extend my greetings to your families and love ones God bless
Regards
Joe