These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 20, 2007

From;Miss Rose Koffi

From: missrose rose koffi - rose_koffi002@mixmail.com

From;Miss Rose Koffi
Address; 10 cocody bp 01
Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
(May peace be upon you)

I am Miss Rose Koffi the only daughter of late Dr Wilson Koffi. My father
and mother were very wealthy farmers and cocoa merchant when they
were both alive. After the death of my father,long ago, my mother was
controling his business untill she was poisoned by her business
associates which she surffered and died.

Before the death of my mother recently in a private hospital here in Abidjan
where she was admitted, she secretly called me on her bed side and
disclosed to me about the of $14m(fourtheen million united states dollars)
she left in a security company firm, it was the money she intended to use
for investment before she was strucked down by the effect. She also
instructed me that I should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my
choice who will assist me collect this money from the security firm to
oversea where the money will be save and invested wisely. I am yet to
collect the funds.

Because of the current political problem here in Ivory Coast I decided to
use the money abroad where it will be save and invested.Therefore, I am
crying and seeking for your kind assistance in the following ways:

(1) To contact the security firm and collect the money deposited there.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am a girl of 21 years old.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a resident permit for me in your country.

As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to assist
me to successfuly collect the money from the security company firm then i
will provide you with further details.

Yours,
Miss Rose Koffi

---------------------------------------------------------
Tu email con tu propio nombre por sólo 4 € + IVA / año www.dominios.ya.com (Código descuento: domte4)
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MÓVILES.
Desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/1mbvoz