These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 20, 2007

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

From: mr.eugene@terra.es - mr.eugene@terra.es

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Sir / Madam

My Name is Mary Clark, i am 21yrs old from Ngwa Ukwu Local Governmemt Area of Abia State in the South East of Nigeria.I lost my parents four years ago in an auto accident and since then life has been too difficult for me and my younger brother Kingsley Clark who is 16yrs old,as my family are tired of assisting us even to pay our school fees and feeding. Now the situation is even worest as my junior brother Kingsley has been hospitalized for close to one month now without anybody to help us to buy drugs or pay the hospital bill,hence my resort to appeal for help from people with milk of human kindness runing through their veins. Please dear Sir / Madam,help us for my brother is DYING in the hospital,he will be under going major opperation in 10 days time.Any amount will be highly appreciated to save the life of my brother Kingsley. May GOD bless and reward you abundantly as you help me to save the life of my only brother Kingsley. If you are willing to assist us please send me
your donation through Wester Union Money Transfer in the name of MARTINS NNANNA. who has spent all what he has for our well being.

RECIVERS NAME: MARTINS NNANNA. LAGOS NIGERIA .

Sender's name................................

Adderss......................................

Control number..........................

Amount....................................

Text question............................

Answer...................................

May GOD bless you all in JESUS NAME:AMEN.

Yours faithfully

MISS.Mary Clark.

Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate en www.terra.es/correo