These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 20, 2007

LETTER FROM TOM

From: Tom Franker - tomboy2@hawaii.com

Dear sir.


How are you sir.i hope you are fine.My name is tom,i am 15 years old boy,i am a citizen of america,but i live now in iraq.My late father is a bussiness man hear in iraq .
The main purpose of sending you this mail is that i need your help to get out from this country iraq ,i lot my famlies on 12/1/2007 by this iraq citizen,they wear kill my the iraq citizen so now i am alone,and my father befor he die gave me a cheuqe of $12.3 million to keep,so i dont know what to do now,Please i need your help,this iraq people hate american.so i need you help to safe my life,and to help me in coming back to the united state to futher my education,and keep this cheuqe for me in bank,i am a small by,i dont know what to do,i have send e-mail to the america embassy,i was told that i need to move far a way from this people and contact somene to help me on the internet,i need help,please i will be waitting for your reply.

Letter from tom