These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 27, 2007

26:04:2007

From: abd ismail - abdisml_ii@hotmail.fr

Good day,

I know this mail will come as a suprise to you but from a sincere heart with
honest desire for your assistance. In a brief introduction, I am Ismail
ABDULLAH. It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time and
believing that it will lead to a better relationship between us. I have an
inheritance that I want you to assist me on investment arrangement in your
country, Please i want you to stand as my father's partner in claiming the
money in the Safe keeping company here.
I am ready to part with 10% of the total sum to you if only you assist me to
claim the money and you will also assist me on investment in any lucrative
business.
If you accept to assist us I will need your full names,address,telephone
number and any of your photo ID so that i give to the company and introduce
you as my father's partner and you will also sponsor the shipment of this
box to your destination.
Finally, it is our humble prayer that the information as contained herein be
accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it
deserves.
I will be glad for your resolved assistance, I will kindly appreciate if we
can talk and emerge words with action. With all honesty to the stated data
in my message,i assure you of the genuity of this proposal.

I will particularly be happy if you can handle this transaction in the most
confidential manner since the rest of my life solely depends on this money.
Please i need your help honestly for it is the fear of betrayal from anyone
around us here that confirms my decision to contact a neutral individual
like you, and I want you to educate me on investment potential in your
country since I would not like to invest or stay in any of the African
country,except otherwise.
Please do urgently reply me for further clarification and confirmation so
that we can proceed as i will like to meet with you in a shortest time
possible.
Awaits to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Abdullah's family

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Llive Mail Beta !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f