These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 27, 2007

FROM MADAM NINA KOROMAH: YOU ARE CHOSEN

From: MADAM NINA KOROMAH - nikoromah14@hotmail.fr

FROM MADAM NINA KOROMAH: YOU ARE CHOSEN.

HELLO,

I am Mrs NINA KOROMAH from Liberia,I am a childless
widow being that I lost my husband a couple of
months ago.Your add gave me courage and confidence
to rely on you. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily
to seek your assistance to transfer our consignment
which contains the sum of TEN MILLION USD.
(10,000,000,00usd) .

My husband was a serving as the General chairman of Kandgida
local diamond/gold minners association Liberia until his death.
He was assassinated on january by the rebels following the
political uprising, the rebels also attacked me and
i sustained sever injuries .

However Before the death of my husband he deposited the the
sum of Ten million united states dollars in a security
company here in ABIDJAN ,COTE D'IVOIRE, WEST AFRICA.
he told me this money was for the importation of minning
equipments for the establishment of his proposed private minning
industries in Seirra Leone and Liberia.

Reasons for using the security company, i will explain to
you later.

I want you to do me a favour to retrive this funds to a
safe account in your country or any safer place as the
beneficiary and the foreign partner who was to supply him
with the equipments .

This is my reason for contacting you.On getting your response,
i will give you and further details
for the quick conclusion of this matter.

Please if you are willing to assist me and my step son Kevin,
indicate your interest in responding to us immediately.

Kevin is the son of my late husband first wife ,
she died shortly after giving birth to Kevin.
I took him as my son since i am yet to have a child of my own .


Thanks and awaiting your response.

MADAM NINA KOROMAH

_________________________________________________________________
Ten : Messenger en illimité sur votre mobile !
http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/ten