These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 27, 2007

FOR

From: maadd mmavv - davidmartins_12@yahoo.fr

BARR.DAVID PET MARTINS (SAT),
DAVID MARTINS & ASSOCIATES,
(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES),
10 RUE MACOLI SAKORA,
LOME-TOGO


ATTN:

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings,and I hope this mail meets you in good time.However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due
consideration of its importance and immense benefit. I duly apologise for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you as I make this proposal to you as a person of integrity I am Barr. DAVID.PET .MARTINS ,.a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr.A.F.Wiltshire , a national of your country,who used to work as a contractor with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo, herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of April 2002, my client,his wife and their only daughter were involved in car accident along Carra express Road Lome Togo . All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to contact you,I got your contact through the internet in a library department of American embassay here in lome togo.

I have contacted you to assist in repartriating the fund valued at seven million dollars (US$9,000,000.00) left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Union Credit Bank where this huge amount was deposited.
The said UNION CREDIT BANK has for sometime now issued me a notice to provide the next of kin of my client or his account shall be declared dormant and
possibly confiscated. Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since
you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the
sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transactionthrough.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through the above e-mail for more details.

Regards.
Barr. DAVID. PET. MARTINS


---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions