These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 27, 2007

From Jimmy Bamba

From: jimmy bamba - jim_bamba1@hotmail.com

From Jimmy Bamba

Dearest One,

Please Reply Me Through My private Email Address (jim_bam1987@yahoo.com)


Good a thing to write you.I have a proposal for you this is however not
mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will. I
got your name and contact from the internet when i was searching for a
reliable and trustworthy person and I prayed over it and selected your name
among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given
to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that can help me out of this
dificulties and by the recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in
you for this simple and sincere help .

I am Jimmy Bamba only son of late Mr. and Mrs.Sodjo Bamba My father was a
very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory
coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of
their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so
special. Before the death of my father on 12 febuary 2006 in a private
hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me
that he has the sum of Four million ,five hundred thousand United State
Dollars.USD($4.500,000) left in a suspense account in one of the prime bank
here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in
depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this
wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.

That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I
will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as small
scale business.

I am just 19years old and a university undergraduate.I have suffered a lot
of set backs as a result of members of my late father's family who has not
stop disturbing me about the where about of this fund after they have
succeded in claiming almost all the valuable properties that he left behind
for me, coupled with incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The
death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

Please, I am honourably seeking your assistance in thefollowing ways:
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to
..
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 19years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for
your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your
nominated account overseas. Furthermore, indicate your option towards
assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within
fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear
from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,
Jimmy Bamba

Please Reply Me Through My private Email Address (jim_bam1987@yahoo.com)

_________________________________________________________________
Need a break? Find your escape route with Live Search Maps.
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?ss=Restaurants~Hotels~Amusement%20Park&cp=33.832922~-117.915659&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=1118863&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01