These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 27, 2007

I will be waiting for your reply

From: MARGARET SESAY - margaretfatimat099@ommail.com

Hello,

I understand that through Internet may not be the best way to communicate
up with you considering the fact that we have never met each other before.
However, I had earlier sent you a letter by post office over one month ago
and i did not get any response from you. I am not sure if you eventually
received my letter, so i decided to contact you through the this email
again since it happens to be the best option that i have to reach again.

My name is Mrs. Margaret Fatima Sesay, i am from Sierra Leone, the rich
Diamond district in Africa. My late husband used to be an inner caucus and
a key officer during the past military regime of the former President of
Sierra Leone, Major Johnny Koroma. I believe you should have heard all
over the news then on BBC and CNN about the various voilent coup attempts
to overtrow President Johnny Koroma by rival the rebel forces, which led
to an outburst of the various civil war in Sierra Leone some years ago.

During that war, President Koroma depended heavily on foreign earnings
that he generated from the booming Diamond trade and other finacial
contributions that he received from secret sponsors who supported
his`regime to remain in power. All the money and daimonds were kept in
President Johnny Korona's presidential villa, because our country's entire
banking systems had collapsed as a result of the on going war. The
opposition rebel forces were very strong and they resisted Koroma's
troops, a lot of people were killed by the rebel forces. At a time it
became obvious that President Koroma's people were going to loose the war
to the oposition forces, so Koroma and his key officers in his
administration had to flee from Sierra Leone for the safety of their
lives. It was case of survival of the fittest, so they shared everything
they had remaining in their custody. My husband had a very huge amount in
his possession, up to a total of about $32.milion USD and some fractions.
My husband told me that the money belong to him and President Koroma.
Although he confided in me that about 70 -80% of the money belong to
president Johnny Koroma himself.

Mr husband was meant to move the whole money out of the country, but he
was unable to do so because our country's entire banking systems were
completely down and destroyed due to the on going war. Alternatively, he
packaged all that money and hid it in a local storage place before we
escape to Ghana where we are still presently living now as asylum seekers.
My husband died of a heart disease after several months on exile in Ghana
while he was still making plans to shift the money out of sierra leone.
After my husband died, I was calm and waited to get signals from Johnny
Koroma, because my husband had informed me that majority part of that
money belongs to Koroma. But i never got to meet or hear from koroma again
before died. We have not been able to return back to sierra leone due to
the constant conflicts there. Most of our people are still being killed
every day by the rebels and enemy rival tribes.

I have contaced because i intend to find my way and settle with my
Children in an oversea country where we can live a peaceful life and where
my family can start utilzing this money since we cannot go back to sierra
leone due to the conflicts there. I have arrangements to push the money
out of sierra leone but i need to find someone who i can trust to assist
me receive the money and keep the money safe for me. You do not need to
bother much on your side, as I have already laid down every arrangements
for the 100% successful movement of that money out of Sierra Leone, but I
need to find a trusted person who will assist me receive the money and
make plans for safe keeping, banking and good investments, and i am
willing to offer you some reasonable share of that money if you can assist
me. All i need is to trust your ability to secure the money on your side.

I will be providing you with more details of myself and my arrangements
when i hear from you and please understand that it is important that you
keep this discussion private between you and i alone to as i need to be
careful and ensure that we attain 100% smooth successful movement of the
money out of Africa and into your country. This money is our last hope to
plan for the future of my children and some other extended members of our
family whose future are dependent on that money.
Please let me know if you can work with me so that we can discuss further
details and negotiate on the terms in which we will work together. I will
give you more details when i hear from you. I await your response.

Warmest Regards,

Mrs. Margaret Sesay