These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 27, 2007

Luke Bi Gala Zamble

From: luke bi zamble - lukeman@citromail.hu

From the palace of the
king of Region du Haut-Sassandra,
Chef de GOURO community,
VAVOUA Village .

Good Morning.

Yes, I know this letter would come to you as a surprise because we have not met before either physically or through correspondence. I am Prince Luke Gala Zamble, 17 yrs old.
My father Chief GALA BI ZAMBLE Daniel (Now late) was the Royal head of our community, Region du Haut-Sassandra {a Cocoa richest town} in VAVOUA. Our community produced 7.8% of the total annual Cocoa in Cote d'Ivoire and 0.5% of the Dollars value of each is paid to my father as royalty. In his position as the royal head and chairman of the Region du Haut-Sassandra Cocoa trust fund, he deposited this money in the bank which he offered by the government.
The money is four Million USD Dollars {US$4m}. This money originated from the accumulated royalties between 1998.My fathers married two wives including my mother which is three wives. My mother lost her life during the civil war in my country 2002 when the Rebels attack our town.Due to poor political /economic instability as a result of past rules here in my country, my father deposited this money in a "BANK" and he used my name as the next of kin. He was planing to use this money to import agricultural equiptments to cultivate Cocoa because he has one of the biggest cocoa farm here in VAVOUE Village, He was planning this before he died as a result of heart Attack in the hospital.
Just before he died, he called my attention in the hospital confidential to the deposit and instructed me to look for a foreigner who will assist me to transfer of the money out of this country for my future and also leave this country because he knew that other women will kill with me as my mother is not alive. So I would be very grateful if you could accept to help me to achieve this great objective.
Right now, my uncles (My late father brothers) are not happy to see a small boy like me is coming to take over my father possition (King of Hout Sassandra) .They arranged to kill me and I have to run out to a neighbouring town for my life security , I am here with the deposit documents which my father gave to me in the hospital. I want you to help me in transferring this money ($4m) deposited with the Bank to your country and arrange
to move me out of this country immediately.
I promise to give you 20% of total amount as compensation for your assistance.
To indicate your interest and God bless you as you respond to this proposal. That is the problem in the most polygamy families here in Africa.

Luke Gala Zamble.

MSN Hotmail : créez votre adresse e-mail gratuite & à vie