These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 27, 2007

Dear Beloved

From: Mrs. Grace Makali - gracemakali@yahoo.com

Dear Beloved,
 
I’m Mrs. Grace Makali from Benin. I was married to Mr. Manfred Makali the
CEO Veekrol Link Benin Sarl, a seasoned contractor In West African Region.
Before he died in the year 2002, we were married for eleven years without a
child and he died after a brief illness.
  After his Death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum Of
US$31.5m dollars (US dollars) with a Bank. My Doctor told me that I would not
last for the next three months due to my cancer problem. Having known my
condition I decided to donate this funds to better the lives of the less
privileged. I need honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this
money in accordance With my instruction.
  I want the funds to be used in funding religious Organizations,
Orphanages, less privileged and propagating the word of God. I took this
decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my
husbands relatives' are very unkind to me and I don't want my husband’s hard-
earned money to be misused. I am not afraid of death because i know where i
am going. I know that i am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14
VS14 says that the Lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace.
  I want you to always pray for me. Any delay in your reply will give me
room in sourcing for another individual for this same Purpose.
 
Thanks,
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Grace Makali