These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, April 27, 2007

Beloved

From: MS ANITA KWESI KOJO - anita_1st@latinmail.com

Dearest,

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you.However,my proposal is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.
Ms Anita KWESI KOJO are my names.I am 23 years old and the only daughter/child of my late parents, Nana and Mr KWESI KOJO . My father was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in the capital city of Ghana during his days. It is sad to say that he was poisoned in France during one of his business trips abroad in October, 2004 and he passed away six months and four days later { 15th April, 2005} at the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital here in Accra.

Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 3 years old and since then my father took me so special.

My uncle is incharge of my father's businesses now.His wife just occupies a seat and throws orders around as if the money they are sitting on belong to them.I do all the house works while my uncle's children are meant to sleep,eat and read their books.My uncle's wife will always complain that the soup I prepared is not tasty due to lack of salt or excess of it.I am shouted at or beaten up at every little mistake.I am fed up.All I want now is to run away to a place where I would have peace to live and further my education and I have contacted you to assist me to transfer out of Ghana the sum of $9.3Million U S Dollars which my father deposited with a Security Company for my upkeep when it became obvious he was going to die.

I want you to use this money to secure traveling papers, get a house, good school and invest the rest for me in a lucrative business. My uncle do not know about this money and my father,on his sick bed,warned me never to let him know about it.I'll appreciate if you keep this letter secret or delete it if you do not accept my proposal. You'll be rewarded with 20% of the total funds should you accept to honour my proposal. And promise me you will be faithful and trustworthy considering my situation and not to betray me.

I wait for your urgent reply.

Best Regards,

Ms Anita KWESI KOJO.

Día de la Madre: Convierte su día en algo muy especial http://pan.starmedia.com/especiales/diadelamadre07