These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Asalam walekum

From: fatima malik - mrs_fatima_00@hotmail.com

Asalam walekum,

Greetings in the mighty name of Allah.

I am mrs Fatima Malik from Rep of Gambia . this is a secret that i am
revealing to you, and I do not want it to be exposed out, just to remain
between the both of us. My late husband Mr Cheick Malik was with the Gambia
embassy here in Ivory Coast for eleven years. He was working as a diplomat
here with the embassy crew before his untimely death. My late husband left
the sum of 4.5 million united states dollars ( Four Million Five Hundred
Thousand US Dollars ) which he told me he deposited in one leading security
company here in Ivory Coast, and he told me that he has left this money for
the muslim world to have it and take care of our children because we have
only one child children during our days.

Early this year our doctor told me that i have a breast cancer, now i am
seriously ill in a medical hospital here in Ivory Coast, and i do not want
this fund that my late husband has left behind to waste in this country and
do not want any of our family members to touch this money becuase they have
been wasting my late husbands wealth before he died.

Now i have decided to hand over the money to a trust worthy islamic brother
or sister who will take care of it and use it as my late husband has
instucted me to due to my illness in the hospital now. Well get back to me
with a strong believe that you can handle this fund as instructed by my late
husband.... also i want you to send to me your Esteem Banking Particulars
Telephone And Fax Numbers... so i will foward to you the Deposit Slip, that
was issued to my late husband for your perusal at the security company for
claim of the fund as soon as possible, for i do not know how life is going
to treat me now in the hospital here in africa.

Although i am not scared to die, but for the fact that my husbands will has
been written and handed over to my son here in Ivory Coast, he will send to
you the security company contact as soon as i hear from you, so you can
contact my son and get the proceedure and i will written letter for your
authorisation for claim of the fund.

Waiting for your rapid response upon this mail which will show me how
responsible you are in handling this fund.

Your's respectfull,
Mrs Fatima Malik.
Please contact me with my private email ID/ mrs_fatima000@yahoo.fr

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail sur i-mode™ : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre
téléphone portable ! http://www.msn.fr/hotmailimode