These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Good Day

From: Mr.BENJAMIN MEYER - benjamin_meyer@myway.com

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Benjamin Meyer Executive Director of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Hong Kong. I have a very lucrative Business proposal worth of 44,500,000.00 USD.

An Iraqi named Hamadi Hashem a business man made a fixed deposit of 44,500,000.00 USD . Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even
during the war,four years ago (2003). Again after the war another otification was sent and still no response came from him. it has been found out that Hamadi Hashem and his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was. I am prepared to split the funds with you 50%:50%.By placing you as the NEXT OF KIN to his deposit.

Should you be interested in doing this deal with me, please send me the
following:
(1) Your Name
(2) Resident Address
(3) Your Occupation
(4) Your Phone Number
(5) Date of Birth
(6) Resident Country
And I will prefer you to reach me privately and securely on my personal
email address: benjamin_meyer@myway.com
I will provide you with further information as soon as I hear
positively from you.
Regards,

Mr.BENJAMIN MEYER
(benjamin_meyer@myway.com