These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hello

From: Anthony Hobson - mrhobson1111@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Friend,

I am contacting you individually to seek for your assistant, to place you in a position and instruct the bank to release 30,000,000 pounds (£30 Million) deposited by John Hughes,a deceased customer, to you as a foreign investor which is the purpose of the fund.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences might be, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learnt from one of my clients. Do not betray my confidence.

Upon the receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you and no more. That is, we share the proceeds 65% for me and 35% for you.

We can fine-tune this based on our interactions and with my position/affiliate in the bank; we can get things done in a smooth way. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting the bank.

So this is why I need your full corporation to process the release and transfer of the funds.

Call me in confirmation of this mail to discuss more necessary details of this transaction

I await your urgent response and call.

Mr. Anthony HobsonAuditor General,Bank of Scotland Plc,London,United Kingdom.Tel: +44 704 571 4152Email:mrhobson2222@yahoo.co.uk

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web