These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Reply Needed

From: Titus Ray - ken_royaldestinyus4@yahoo.co.uk

From Titus Gray.
OML SA , 2nd Floor, Building 3,
Grayston Drive, Sandton, Jo,burg,
South Africa.

Request For Collaboration.

Dear Sir,
My name is Dr. Titus Gray, and I work in the
International operation department in one of the
Prime Bank here in South Africa. On a routine
inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account
with a BAL. Of 36,000,000 (Thirty Six Million USD) on
further discreet investigation,I also discovered that
the account holder has long since passed away
(dead)leaving no beneficiary to the account. The bank
will approve this money to any foreigner because the
former operator of the a/c is a foreigner and from
Iraq in particular and I am certainly sure that he is
dead, and nobody will come again for the claim of this
money A foreigner can only claim this money with legal
claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your
cooperation in this transaction.

The banking ethics here does not allow such money to
stay more than 2 years without claim hence the money
will be recalled to the government treasury as
unclaimed after this long period of domancy. In view
of this I got your contact through my personal search
to see if you can assist by providing your safe bank
account for the transfer or find a reliable person who
will be capable of receiving such amount in his or her
personal account.

I will provide the necessary rmation needed in order
to claim this money, But you will need to open an
account where this can be transferred. If you are
capable of assisting me then send your private
Telephone No. And Fax number including full details of
the account to be used for the deposit I wish for
utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction as
my job and the future of my family would be
jeopardized if it were breached.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
business is 100% risk and trouble free and that you
should not entertain any fear as all modalities for
fund transfer can be finalized within 7 to 9 banking
days, after you apply to the bank as the beneficiary
of the fund from the deceased.

Finaly, I will give you 25% for your corporation.

I look forward to a favorable response from you.

Yours,

Dr. Titus Gray.


___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for
your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html